As an IT recruiter, you are a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions, posting job ads, screening and interviewing of candidates, to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have in-depth working experience with tools such as LinkedIn Premium, Monster, RingCentral, and MS Teams, but also have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
This role will require you to work independently w/o supervision, strong verbal & interpersonal skills, and fluency in English. This is a long-term full-time position in an Eastern Standard Time work shift. We have 4 positions available.
For this role, it is required to reside and be eligible to work in the Philippines without a work permit.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Conducting telephone or video interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment
In-depth experience in the ff:
- LinkedIn Premium for Recruiters
- Monster or other job boards
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- MS Teams
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Effective resume screening skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong verbal & interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-starter
- Can meet deadlines under pressure
- Familiar with American/Canadian work culture