We are looking for an expert web UI/UX & graphics designer who can lead our efforts, and:
-Design landing pages, web components, and lead magnets to increase conversions
-Ad-hoc graphic design requests for programs related materials
You are ideally a mid-level designer per below:
-Entry Level Designer: We give you all the information and you present it in an aesthetically pleasing way.
-Mid Level Designer: We give you most of the information and you interpret how this information can be visualized most effectively to the user by suggesting improvements or iterations.
-Senior Level Designer: We give you some of the information and you can establish the proper creative direction to interpret the information.
Your specific duties/tasks:
1. Ideate and implement website landing page improvements
2. Design graphics for:
3. Work smoothly with with data anal st, copywriter, and web developer
4. Other tasks reasonably related to the above
5. Attend marketing team meetings, 2x weekly
-Strong ability to think critically
-Strong analysis skills
-Strong organizational skills
-Good visual / written copy taste
-General familiarity of Figma
-(Ideally) Experience in the education industry
-Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, PPTs, etc.)
What we will provide:
-Brand Design Library
-Web UX Library of components
-Reference collateral and copy
Hiring & interview sequence:
1. Please respond with the word “JUMBO” and a link to your portfolio in the proposal
2. We will review your portfolioand if we feel there is a match, we will ask you to answer a set of questions that should take no more than 10 mins
3. Based on your set of questions, if there is a fit, we will ask you to perform a paid test task.
4. We will pay you for the test task regardless and if you pass the test task, we will schedule an interview with our Head of Marketing
5. Then we will hire you at the agreed-upon hourly rate ($13 to $20 USD per hour)
Talk to you soon!