I am IoT and web developer expert having done AI/Machine learning for my Ph.D. I have supervised MSc and Ph.D. students. Plagiarism-Free Content. -Complete The Work On Time/Before Deadline. -Provide Revisions For Free. -High-Quality Work -Follow The Given Instructions. -Communicate Well -Provide 100% Satisfaction. . I have knowledge in All referencing citations like APA, Harvard, MLA, IEEE, etc. I have been working as an Academic and Professional writer for the Design and implement Internet of Things solutions for commercial clients, school academies, farms, and industrial applications. Smart risk management, bulk temperature monitoring, and many IoT solutions. I have high-level technical knowledge and experience in data analysis Collect data from several sources (csv, Jason, parquet) from the data lake (2 billion
file points). Strong aptitude for math.
Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML experience.
Aptitude for learning new technology.
▪ Explore the data and implement an automatic and efficient method of
data preparation that optimizes statistical analyzes and drastically reduces the execution time of machine learning algorithms
Data gathering and preparation
▪ Modeling and implementation of 10 clustering algorithms for anomaly detection
▪ Introduction of a new user-defined similarity measure and choice of the best
hyperparameters by the grid-search method
▪ Analysis of clustering results and filtering of points with a high probability
of being an anomaly.
▪ Automation of the previous processes (pipe)
▪ Communication with the businesses within the company to validate the outliers which are really
▪ Validation of the model by the businesses and passage into production. Expert at using Google Collab, Python, and Yolo. Developed TechMind platform that utilizes Internet of Things (IoT) technology to deliver predictive maintenance using data captured by sensors on Medical Instruments in real-time over AWS IoT Core. For over 10 years, I have spent developing and customizing ERP solutions, eLearning systems, Health management Websites, Web Technologies using Wix, Wordpress Themes, and Plug-ins. Fluent in HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Shopify/Woocomerce/OpenCart. I set up google analytics, configure Google Tag Manager in addition to mobile apps.
HMIS Specialist supporting the Government of Kenya (GoK) and the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide a range of technical assistance including continued development and implementation of the national HMIS strategy; improving information flow, design and implement Mobile data collection and reporting systems using Tableu.
From June 30th 2019 will be transitioning to be on my own as Principal ICT Consultant IoT Academy Kenya iotacamey.co.ke (Sole proprietorship)
University of Essex, United Kingdom 1990 - 1993
Past Present Future: The Place-and Case-for History in the Information Technology Curriculum
Often, Information Technology (IT) curricula omit addressing historical context of technological developments. When they occur, these omissions often are defended with one of three justifica- tions: 1) IT can be taught, understood, and applied without benefit of any historical context; 2) IT instructors are not professional historians and, therefore, are not qualified to teach history; or 3)
Contactez Jacton O. concernant votre emploi
Connectez-vous pour discuter des détails via la messagerie.