A brief introduction about myself.
- I am new at Freelancer, but have more than 10 years of professional experience at Key Positions in big organization and possess sound business and engineering skills.
- Time and effort are necessary in order to complete task in time with expert level, that I consistently offer to my clients. The work I put in for these superior results deserves appropriate compensation, in line with the appropriate solution that I am known to provide.
I specialize in Electrical Engineering with experience of Power System Utility in Power Distribution Network, Test Plan Writer in accordance with EN & AUS/NZ Standards, Testing and Inspection of Electrical Equipment which includes Cables, Transformers, Panels, Switchgears, Steel Structures, etc. I also possess expertise of Layout design as per international standards of IEC and AUS/NZ whichever is applicable.
The services that I can provide are:
▪︎ Test Plan writing in accordance with EN and AUS/NZ Standards and have worked with AS/NZS 61009-1, AS/NZS 2018.
▪︎ Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Over-current Protection RCBO Test Plan Writing as per AS/NZS 61009-1.
▪︎ Estimation and Bill of Material (BOM) preparation for new projects in accordance with relevant standards.
▪︎ Quality Assurance of material subjected to performance, international standards, shelf life and agreed terms and conditions mentioned in Purchase order.
▪ Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) of all equipment/material procured by the company through different vendors and suppliers at their facility with all pre-defined test protocols.
▪ Procurement function which involves short listing of vendors based on performance, lead time and quality of material supplied.
▪ Scheduled Vendor audits to ensure Implementation of HSEQ Policies and process quality.
▪ Capacity building of vendors to provide adequate solution for meeting demand in due time.
▪ Awarding of purchase orders to vendors based on technical and commercial evaluation.
▪ Complete knowledge of international standards at which material is manufactured and tested.
▪ Major tests to be witnessed In FATs which include but not limited to:
o High Voltage testing for Switchgears, Cables and transformers
o Testing of SCADA related material including RTUs and accessories
o Numeric Relay testing of different deigns as per requirement including MiCOM, P115, MiCOM P116, GE Multilin F650 for feeder management
o Testing of CTs and PTs as per design features including metering purpose
o Testing of VCBs and OCBs Panels including breaker timing test by Sverker, wiring resistance, contact resistance and relay testing
o Tensile Strength Measurement (Extensometer)
o Paint thickness measurement (Micron Meter)
For any further information you want me to supply, you are free to message me and I will be happy to provide you with an answer.
All the best,
Muhammad Fahad Ansari.