- pics tweaked- I can crop and photoshop
- do not think i will need the categories
- i think I will keep the whats new and archives. I guess I can treat it like a blog, or should i scrap that part and use a real blog thing- we can talk more about it later
-will need to add project names and text that I will provide that
-Not sure about categories- i do not think I will need that
- Meta-- i will not need all that login in and stuff on there right?
- text about me which i will provide
- text changes
- possibly the feature projects switching positions
- If not alot of trouble the about section to be moved in between what's new and Mail
- Mail to be changed to contact
- I will modify my logo more horizontal for the orange bubble below. If that is what I should put in there. I am open to suggestions
-pic of me
- instead of TEAM have my name Lacey Carroll in orange and Interior Designer under in black
- Instead of rewards- Testimonials- in orange
-add References in Orange
Services-THERE IS A LOT TO BE DONE ON SERVICES
The 4 main services are Staging, Interior Design, Organizing, & Exterior Design
- I like the services page that is already set up to start with but once you click on a service, it will need to go to other pages that will go into more detail about that services and i will have many before and after photos for each services. I would not want that to be mixed up in the featured project gallery or in the wants new. I would want them separate and per service. You can go to my current website [url removed, login to view] just to kind of get an amount of pics and information that i would need to be added.
- it looks like it creates itself once the front page is done. I do not think I have any other featured projects to add this go round. I will try to get one more to round out the 6 for a 2 column gallery page.
- if I need to pick how many columns i need to display the gallery. I like the 2 column setup.
- important----I need a pop up or text or something that tells the viewer to click for more pics in that project
- This goes back to my question- I guess I can treat it like a blog, or should i scrap that part and use a real blog thing word press. i need your advice on this one. I will be updating it often so i will need to know how to do it. I will need help with this too.
- do not think I want a map because I do not have a physical location/store.
-rest would be just text changes.
One more important thing
I need some kid of footer or something. I guess it does not have to be visible to the viewer but must be on every single page that shows my address. So that google will pick up on it for the local search.
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 162 $ pour ce travail
Hi, After reviewing your request, I am confident that my work experience makes me qualified to meet your needs. Looking forward to take this initiative ahead. Best Regards, Subbu