We are a small, but fast growing app development company that specializes
in creating mobile applications for android and apple phones (as well as other mobile devices)
We are looking for a part-time project manager to initially work 10-20 hours a week
******* You must be able to communicate by Skype for VOICE calls at least 3 times a week with upper management)
with this said you must speak great English.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project and must supervise all freelancers assigned to the task.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
Taking upper management's ideas and turning into reality
Creating and/or assisting in creating wire frames
Interviewing app designers, developers and marketers
Creating Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites for each app
Effectively communicate with personnel and upper management on a
regular basis to explain the progress being made.
lead the planning and implementation of project
facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
define project tasks and resource requirements
develop full scale project plans
assemble and coordinate project staff
manage project budget
manage project resource allocation
plan and schedule project timelines
track project deliverables using appropriate tools
provide direction and support to project team
constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
project evaluations and assessment of results
Your Skills and Characteristics should include but not be limited to:
• Flawless attention to detail.
• Stellar organizational ability.
• A natural curiosity, a desire to fully understand the nature of problems, and a willingness to ask questions and leave no stone unturned in resolving those problems.
• An ability to communicate needs and requirements clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in print.
• Able to speak in the many "languages" of different job functions, including editorial, design, programming and publishing.
• Comfortable and adept in the creation and use of online documentation, including wikis and network-shared spreadsheets.
• Able to maintain a level head and work well with others in high-stress environments with multiple deadlines looming.
Social media savvy (including knowing how to create a FaceBook fanpage and setting up twitter accounts)