Operation Manager ( Based on China at least 6 months)
• Direct the activities for manufacturing plants.
• Ensure programs & policies are in place to provide the safest working environment attainable.
• Develop and retain a high performing team through coaching, performance management and training.
• Lead initiatives to provide an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes safety, teamwork, quality, continuous improvement, and high employee engagement.
• Ensure manufacturing goals are aligned with corporate strategy and defines, monitors, and achieves key success metrics.
• Lead lean and other continuous improvement programs to improve safety, quality, service and efficiency.
• Ensure production capacity including equipment, space, systems and resources will meet current demand and future growth.
• Maintain high standards of manufacturing equipment and processes to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality and service standards.
• Ensure preventative programs are in place to properly maintain production equipment and facilities.
• Develop manufacturing annual budgets and capital plans for manufacturing.
• Represent manufacturing as part of the leadership team and on other cross functional teams.
• Initiate and coordinate major projects (e.g. plant layout changes, capital plan and equipment installation, major repairs, etc.)
• Direct staff members in the development and formulation of policy, programs, and objective
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2139 pour ce travail
Hello, I am Paul I can Deliver an aesthetic Design I look forward to designing your Product I have extensive Product Design and Development Experience Kindly go through my Portfolio for some of my works Regard Plus