get the probability on.
1. A car has 4 tires.
2. The tires are purchased, 50% used, cleaned, and mounted by the owner of a small tire company.
3. When 1 tire was removed, a lug nut was found stripped (not relevant)
4. The tire issue occurred 3 months after there purchase, and installation.
5. The tires, showed no sign of issue at all.
6. The roads traveled as the low pressure as observed, were the same roads traveled 65% of the driving, are, divided equally between the most traveled, and the less traveled, leaving 30% traveled, leaving 5% traveled long distance.
7. The tires were all the same manufacturer, and made near the same year.
8. The tires were exactly the same model.
9. The 2005 Toyota is complete stock from the manufacturer.
10. The Toyota is driven with the same technique at all driving times.
11. The car is parked on locked storage, all the time except when driven
12. The car is driven approximately 14 hours per week. (no driving log has been set up.
13. The car has no drive parts damaged. In fact, the car was inspected and passed about 4 months ago. The car is declared in excellent mechanical condition every time it is inspected, oil change etc.
14. The installer of the tires, the seller of the tires, stated on xxxxx, that in his opinion, the chance for the incident tested below to be valid, is less than 1% chance of occurrence, in his life time tire store business. (opinion)
15. All tires originated from the XXXX company, a very huge corporation, with a very good reputation.
16. The gas station had a air pressure fill station, it was broken, and the attendant refunded the quarters, then the car was driven home, there fore the attempt to fill the tires then is 100% verified.
1. On xxxxday at xxxxx I inspected the Toyota, as I filled with gas, driving home, after traveling the 65% roads, and I found all the tires with low pressure. The right rear tire was 10, the others 16-18 pounds pressure.
2. (*****For another study we can do—was the 10 pound pressure tire in danger of blowing out, where a dangerous situation would have been created.******)
3. The auto was driven home, and stored inside that evening.
4. The next day, all tires were inflated to 30 pounds, and the auto was driven to a auto/tire repair facility, about 30 miles, on the 30% traveled road.
5. New air pressure stems were installed, on all four tires.
6. No tire was found to have a defect or something lodged in the tire, that would cause low pressure situation.
1. What is the probability that the tires became low pressure, all tires different low pressures, were observed at the gas station at xxxxx P.M., after driven on the 65% roads, for about 1 hour.
Most of the facts are not important for your formula, but are written above so you have the ability to use them if needed.
Looking for your formula. The analysis needed to be written out, so as to show the parameters that were used to make the decision are written out, their relevancy is noted, and your final conclusion if determined. We believe this A CRIME. We need your math work for evidence. Thanks.
PLease apply if you are experienced with stats, and have a stats add on for excel, or similar program. I personally love statistical analysis. Thanks Cb
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $124 pour ce travail
I'm experienced data scientist with 05 yrs of experience in the field of Machine Learning using Python and R. I can help.
----------------------------------------------- Hello Sir/Madam As an engineer in statistics and applied economics as well as IT development technician. moreover, I am very proficient in the language of R and Python as Plus
Hi, I am Kelvin. I am an expert in business analysis, statistics and data analysis using tools such as PYTHON, R programming, Eviews, SPSS, Tableau, SAS, and Excel. Send me the details of your project and let's discus Plus
Hello there, I am an expert statistician with great expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis. I would gladly accept your offer for this project. My professionalism is unmatched and thu Plus
I possess exceptional data science and statistical analysis experience. I use Excel, STATA, R-Programming and SPSS software’s in qualitative and quantitative research and report writing. I hold MBA (Strategic Managemen Plus
I have ph. D in statistics with vast experience in studying and running data analysis. I can do your project efficiently
My team and me can offer academic help in Engineering, Computer Science, Humanities like Sociology, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Project Management, Information Technology etc. I offer course work help on blackboar Plus
Dear Researcher, Being expert in SPSS and highly qualified, I can analyze your data well in time. Looking forward for more discussion. Regards! Dr. Sajed Ali, PhD
I can perfectly help you with these statistical problems by utilizing advance level tools and functions of Excel. I hold expertise in all the aspects of Statistics, Mathematics and Finance and holding years of experien Plus
-------- Senior Statistics Expert! -------- Hi,dear It is very attracting my mind because I'm very interested in your project and also, have rich experiences and high skills on this project. I have been completed simi Plus
Hello there, I am a Data Scientist /Statistician / Mathematician , I have skills in Stasticial Analysis and probability Analysis I am available and ready to start your work I hope to have a discussion in the chatbox Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. I am a serious bidder here and I have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do th Plus
I am a student of statistics discipline.I am efficient with probability and its application in daily life.I also studied bayes theorem,Independence.I know statistical quality control inference sqc etc Relevant Skills Plus
I am Having more than 7+ years of experience of working in Automobile and 4+ years of experience in Analyst industry with (MATLAB, SAS, PYTHON and R programming and designing tools Soldwork and Pro-E)
I am an engineer in statistics, econometrician and researcher.. I am an expert in data modeling and processing.. I have built more complex decision and analysis models.. I hope to meet you soon to discuss and draw the Plus
Hi , I am engineer of operational research sector and decision support, i have a strong skills in implementation of mathematical and statistical modelling techniques, econometrics,and data analysis. I m good in statist Plus