Role: Chinese Language Grader
Language:Native or proficient speakers of Chinese.
Job location: Redmond, WA.
Interview rounds: A simple round of interview.
Date of joining: 2 weeks.
Job Summary - Description
• Primary responsibility is to focus on the international aspects of Siri.
• Working to improve Siri’s ability to accurately understand and answer user speech
• Interaction with international testing team and project managers to help reproduce issues and test features
• Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
• Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality
• Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
• Good oral and written communication
• Native language skills and cultural awareness of the target locale
• Ability to understand and prioritize tasks & issues
• BA or BS degree preferred
Undergraduates are also eligible.
• Additional Requirements
• Prior testing experience
• Understanding of iOS and Siri
• Comfortable working on a Mac environment.
We're looking for candidates who're proficient or native speakers of Chinese language and follows the Chinese culture, music, news, current affairs. No need of any technical knowledge.
Remote option is not available.