For the Manufactures on this website : [url removed, login to view]
Do the category of Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hinting last.
- To find small and medium manufactures in the Continual United States (every states in the United State except Hawaii and Alaska) that ship their products by trucks within the United States.
- Identify the small and medium manufactures by the guidelines that the National Manufacture Association uses.
- What kind of products does the manufacturer ship?
- What kind of truck is needed to haul their products? (example: flatbed, flatbed with tarps, van, reefer, gooseneck)
- What size truck is needed? (example: flatbed 48 ft.)
- List the weight of minimum and maximum they are needed?
- What trucking company and/or Freight Broker company does the manufacturers contract with?
- What price per load or per mile that the manufacture pays?
- Where do they ship their products? (example: Individual people, Direct to stores (Publix Supermarket), Store Warehouse (Wal-Marts Warehouses), another manufacture, company or construction site)
- What is the distance in miles between the manufacturer and the location the products are being shipped too? If there are multiply locations, list the 6 locations that are the long distances and list the approximate miles.
- List the
o Manufacture Name
o Street address of the manufacturer
o Corporate address of the manufacturer if different than the street address
o Logistic manager (person who is in charge of shipping the products out of the facility) and Phone and email address
o Small or medium manufacturer
- For the manufacturers in part 1, are using materials in making their products. Are these materials getting to the manufacturer by trucks for a location in the continual United States?
- For each material that is trucked in to the manufactures from the continual United States, do the same research as part 1.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $72 pour ce travail
Dear clm45, Highly Experienced and Expert Team Of Researchers [login to view URL] Check your PM For details. Thanks Dhruvika