The study is the third room of the house and connects to an open-plan living area and kitchen. The study is used as a home office and on occasion as a guest bedroom (using a fold-out sofa bed).
The study measures approx [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view] metres. Ceiling height is approx 3.1 metres.
The current problem:
- insufficient storage
- too much clutter
- lack of aesthetic layout
- more visually appealing - stylish yet clean, simple lines (no ornate features)
- simple, cost-effective design options
- practical and functional storage to tidy away office material
- maximum utilisation of room and furniture/fittings
Incorporate the following items:
- desk / computer workstation (can be integrated)
- fold-out sofa bed
- Storage for books
Current fixtures & decor (to remain the same)
- ceiling pendant light
- wall colour = light grey
- carpet colour = dark grey / charcoal
- all skirting boards and ceiling trims
Refer to Dropbox for files and photos including house floor plan, house CAD drawing, photos and a collection of design ideas for my style preference.
[url removed, login to view]
A creative submission to help remodel the room:
- 3D / perspective CAD drawing(s) showing layout
- design elements and noted furniture / fittings incorporated
Thank you very much for your interest!
I would like to work with the winner and/or runners up on drawing the rest of the house with its existing layout, furniture and interior once this small project is completed.
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 156 $ pour ce travail
Hello! Interested in your offer, I can get to work immediately. My portfolio you can check here in this web, in my profile page. I will be glad to cooperate. Best regards
Hi, okay i am ready to do that, please show me more references Please check my portfolio:- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/armg522a4aunb98/AADtGTJL7nAZqK6wIHF7JpGZa?dl=0#/