I need a browser-based facebook game. The game logic is as follows:
a. player signs into the system
b. player waits for another player (on another web browser/different ip) to join game room
c. both players are given a piece of text to read and are asked to choose the words (from a list) that more closely describe the topic of the text. They are given 20 seconds to do this.
d. If the players use the same words, they get 3 points each
e. If the players use different words, they get 1 point each.
A round of the game involves 10 instances of steps c-e above, after which the players are unpaired and have to wait for another player to play against them. In case there is no other player logged in, a player is told he is playing against the computer and the computer will pick a pre-defined topic for each text.
The application should have the following features:
1. allows a user to play anonymously or with a login
2. A leaderboard to show the top 10 participants
3. a django-python backend
4. facebook connection to allow users to sign in using their facebook account.
5. Ability to post scores on user's facebook wall at the end of every round.
6. django models for the texts (and associated pre-defined labels) and labels (topics used to define text), users, answers, etc
7. Use twitter-bootstrap for styling
The application needs to work on latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.