Note: Please only bid on this if YOU are technical. We are not looking for bids from project managers who will delegate. We need direct communication between us and the individual who will be working on our servers.
We need someone to assist in the setup and configuration of servers; setup servers to handle new domains and subdomains; install server applications and connect to web front-end. Our initial project is to install a package called BlogSolution on about 100 domains. Please respond with your hourly rate as this is for ongoing work. Must know how to work with MySQL, structuring, and interfacing with databases.
The Administrator manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of web sites. Work includes monitoring the system for problems. If we're satisfied w/your work, this will be ongoing- please include your hourly rate.
* The administration of Linux web servers.
* Must be proficient with most aspects of Linux systems administration including; Systems installation and configuration, troubleshooting, security management.
* Installation of third party software.
* MySQL - configuring, sql, interfacing with db.
* Other core skills that are preferable: shell scripting, knowledge of DNS and IP network architecture/troubleshooting.
* Candidates should also have a thorough understanding of high-volume web-based environments, a strong desire and ability to tackle and master new technologies, and excellent communication skills that will allow for effective interaction and cooperation.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $68 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. Progress Report Daily + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Skype, ICQ + Phone.