We require a developer to be able to produce a support page which will link to PayPal for payments / donations. Here is a sketch of what we require [url removed, login to view]
The support page will act as a member sign up page creating accounts for users who donate recurringly providing members with access to a private vault of exclusive content. A minimum donation of $10 per month is required to have access to the private vault.
Private content will only be displayed members who contribute $10 per month. [url removed, login to view] seems to offer a good amount of user access limitation and control. Will you be you able to work with this plugin and augment & adapt it so that your enhanced version offers minimally all of the features/functionality described in this document and attachment? If yes, what is the cost and timeline? If no what other options do you suggest.
The below links are some general examples of what other radio stations are doing, however the attached sketch my client drafted is a closer representation of what we have in mind.
Support KCRW Page [url removed, login to view];df_id=1120&1120.donation=form1
Support WNYC Page [url removed, login to view]
Contest: As shown in the attached, we’d like the option to have a contest on the support page or not have one. If no contest page starts with headline: “SUPPORT COMMERCIAL FREE JAZZ”. For support page contests we’ll need:
1. During a defined period of time all who donate to the station during that window will be automatically entered to win whatever prize is being offered. We need a function/overview within WordPress to keep track of this.
2. Within contest page there will be a link to rules. Within rules we’ll offer NON CONTRIBUTORS option to enter contest (by law we have to do this). We need a function/overview within WordPress to keep track those people as well (non subscribers that is) and allow for a random winner to be drawn from combo of the two lists of subscribers and non subscribers.
Select Donation Amount: (Donation amounts must be changeable within WordPress)
1. $5 per month receives no gift.
2. Any donation $10 or up gets access to the Private Vault, and receives a choice of four gifts on page two. I’d like the option to offer more than four choices at a later date. I'd like to be able to offer up to 25 choices - is that doable? If not 4 to start works.
NOTE: I'm still checking prices on gifts - so I may have to make a change whereby $10 per month would only get private vault but $15 or $20 per month would get vault + choice of 4 gifts..
3. All management tools typical for membership sites need to be included such as cancelling membership when they stop paying, seeing a list of all active "producers circle" members, etc
4. Gifts for different donation levels
5. I'll need to be able to cross reference the users/databases we'll have:
A. People who donate (WordPress database)
B. People who sign up for email blog updates (Campaign Monitor may be used for email subscriptions)
C. People who join the music surveys (WordPress database)
So for example I could email all people on the listener advisory board to pitch them to become a supporter. Or so I could email all who receive blog updates to become a supporter.
6. Input of monthly amount. The system needs to know how to categorize these people based on the amount they give:
A. $9 or below gets nothing
B. $10 to $49 gets "Basic Membership" including "private vault" access as long as they keep giving at that level plus gift
C. $50 and up gets producer circle level membership which includes "private vault" access plus gift
7. Input of single donation amount
Depending on the amount entered it will give the person access to the private vault for a certain period of time and a gift. The higher the amount they enter the more months will be provided to the private vault and a different gift
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $557 pour ce travail
Hello,We are Wordpress expert and understood your all mentioned requirement for donate [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks