Ebook conversion plugin
Hi. We require a plugin/api building to plugin to our WordPress site.
• Users of our site will be able to have the ability to produce their own ebooks, to be displayed on our site or for download either free or at a cost.
• Module to integrate/plugin into current wordpress-based site
• Input – MS Word template
• Input to site with predefined word template (template also needs to be built)
• Ability for word template to contain images as well as text (embedded jpg, png)
• 3 step process
1. Upload/convert facility via template which will guide uniform format (portrait or landscape)
2. Review upload facility (user can view book in format similar to ISSUU eg online reader
3. View gallery for all
• Input pages can be image and text, just text or just image
• Ability to embed narration in mp3 or mp4 format
• User remains anonymous, integrating to wordpress profile, unless explicitly stating to be publicised
• Conversion facility required to epub, mobi, azw, kf8, pdf.
• Ability to download as common formats, epub, mobi, azw, kf8, pdf.
• Template to guide format to portrait or landscape, but with cover in portrait for display
• Ability to display on site similar to “ISSUU” or iBookstore bookshelf capability and must be able to integrate to our site.
• User must be able to view gallery in filter-able format “most viewed”, “top-rated”, “most downloads”, “my favourites”
• Voting/rating system required for each book uploaded
• Download and viewing stats required on each book
• Need a gallery area option to display entries per user or school or club if user requires.
• Multiple entries must be possible for user to upload
Look and Feel
• Flawless integration into site is required – this is not to look like a bolt-on!
• The plugin must completely integrate into our site and therefore work with our graphic designer and development staff is crucial. You must complete this work
• Styles and colours must adhere to current layouts. You must also complete this work
• The winning bidder will develop this on their own site initially and test thoroughly before being brought to our sandbox area.
• User test scripts must be produced for this implementation and signed off by us before testing begins.
• We will provide user scenarios to assist building of test scripts.
• Winning bidder must have evidence (completed test reports) on the testing of this in their environments and the first milestone will reflect that the testing must be successful before release.
• Milestones will be as follows
1. User testing scripts completed and tested against on bidder’s environment – report generated and signed off by us.
2. Integration onto our Sandbox and testing completed and signed off by us.
3. Integration onto live and testing completed
Bidders must be fluent in English and quote ICN/50012/CKM in their bid, or they won't even be looked at.
There must be no lifting of code from other plugins. We will report this to Freelancer if/when we find lifted code - this must be bespoked for us and us only.
We will have full copyright to the work completed on this project. Please DO NOT bid if you do not agree with these important conditions as they are binding by placing a bid.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $393 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a web development professional having more than 10 years of experience on various technologies with many big corporate and a track record of 100% project completion. I have worked with more than 60 clients s Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, Professional and quality work is our prime concern. joomla,Wordpress experts are here who are very eager to do the job for [login to view URL] have enclosed some of our latest project works in PMB. Please r Plus
Dear Sir, We are having a team of technologies expert working in different technologies like Core php,E commerce,HTML,HTML 5,Wordpress,Magento,Joomla, Smarty,Codeignitor,Cake PHP,.net, C with our company. We are very m Plus