I need some triggers (stored procedures) that run when a user tries to modify data through a data manipulation language (DML) event. When data is modified in a table I need an INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE trigger to update the same exact table located in another database. For example (assuming sbtydysd_lime68 is the master database for the application and sbtydysd_dash68 is a database not tied to the application) I need any data that is inserted, updated and/or deleted from Database: sbtydysd_lime68 »Table: lsnk_answers to update Database: sbtydysd_dash68 »Table: lsnk_answers. This will always be a one-for-one table-for-table match so there are no cross table triggers I am looking for here. This is a straightforward data update so that when any data that is inserted, updated and/or deleted from Database: sbtydysd_lime68 »Table: lsnk_groups then a trigger needs to update Database: sbtydysd_dash68 »Table: lsnk_groups and so on down the line for each of the tables represented (as you see below).
MySQL DATABASE [Master]
I assume I only need one trigger created and then I can copy and paste that trigger to each of the other tables by changing the table name within the trigger. I also assume the trigger is placed within the master database table as this is the database that would be aware that any data has been modified.
(1) Both databases are located on the same server
(2) Both databases can be accessed through the same phpMyAdmin interface so their versions are compatible
(3) The information on the Database Server is: 10.0.38 MariaDb
(4) The information on the Web Server is: PHP version - 7.2.7; Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
(5) The information on the phpMyAdmin interface is: phpMyAdmin version - 4.8.3
(1) I will load the trigger into the database
(2) I will test the trigger by performing events that trigger an insert, update and delete of the data within the target database and table
(3) I will view the data within the sbtydysd_dash68 database to see if the events reproduced the correct results
(4) I will report back to developer whether it worked or needs a modification
(5) Once the trigger(s) works properly after the tests have been considered a success then this project is complete
Hello, I can create these triggers for you and am available to start now. It shouldn't take more than an hour. Thanks
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $29 pour ce travail
Hello, I am Oracle certified professional programmer and have B.Eng. I have good sql and programming skills so I can help you. Please provide more details. (I have done project very similar to this). Thank you.
Dear hiring manager, We have experienced developer on php more than 4 years and developed many sites and internal system. Ordering system [login to view URL] Username: admin Paswd: PassWord!23 Plus
Hello Greetings! I can help you now. Many thanks for posting the job here.! I can get this job done perfectly. i can also help you to write a trigger function in mySQL :). do you have cpanle? in any case you Plus
Hello, I have read your project description and I want to tell you that I can Create MySQL Trigger that update the Same Table in another Database for you exactly as per your requirements. Let's have a quick chat to Plus
Hello, I can help you. I am web developer having 4+ year of experience. My expertise skills: MySQL, Core PHP, codeigniter, Laravel, API integration. let's come on chat.
can you send dump file ? so i can testing the script on my computer before i bring to you the final triger
Hi, I can do it now Relevant Skills and Experience Oracle plsql sql, mysql, mariadb, postgree are my expertise