I am trying to learn MVC Core 2.0 with Identity and need to have a baseline project that does NOT use entity framework.
1. I would expect the solution to contain 3 projects. A common library, A database library, and a web project.
2. It should use a unit of work pattern.
3. It can use standard SQL queries or stored procedures.
4. The Identity classes should use longs for Identity keys.
5. The database library should also contain a SQL script to build the databases on a new computer if need be.
6. It should also use custom user managers and user stories.
7. It should use the standard interfaces of [url removed, login to view] class.
8. The project should maintain S.O.L.I.D principles.
9. The default views and controllers should be updated with these new models and repositories.
10. The project will use the claims, roles, sms (does not have to be set up, similar to default), email sender(does not have to be set up, similar to default), and third party logins.
11. Written in C# and using Visual Studio 2017
Again this should be similar to starting MVC Core 2.0 as a baseline template but without entity framework and still using SQL.
The solution will be delivered in zip format
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $129 pour ce travail
Hi, I can start working on this project immediately. I have read and understood most of the requirements. Relevant Skills and Experience 5 years of experience in Asp .Net Mvc, SQL Server. Started working on .Net Core Plus
Hi WE CAN DO IT IN YOUR BUDGET AND TIME LINE WITH QUALITY WORK, PLEASE COME TO CHAT. I have read your project REQUIREMENT. We CAN HELP YOU in this as we having much experties and experience in this. Can we discus Plus
yes sure, we have great experience with asp.net,mvc,c#,angular js,sql server. we have more then 5 year experience in this technology.