There are three testing processes:
Phase 1: Platform test in both systems IOs and Android
Action to test // Describe experience
1. Download the app from the Google Play and the Apple Store // Time taken - user experience
2. Open the App // Time taken - user experience
3. Analyze the look&feel of the App // detect any detail that may cause rejection in the users
4. Try to send a Joke (prank call) // User experience
5. Download a Joke // Time taken - User experience
6. Share a prank call recorded with friends // User experience
7. Buy credits // Time taken - user experience
8. Alerts received by the user // User experience
9. Test outgoing call to all main carriers (mobile & fixed)
Phase 2: Content Test (will focus on the quality of the contents)
1. Test each content on the App (Prank call // Analyze quality, credibility, accent, slang, etc...
Phase 3: Marketing Test
1. Follow up on marketing actions (online & offline)
We pay by hour so please let us know how many hours to be completed the task.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1042 pour ce travail
Hello! how are you? I am a mobile app developer and i have developed many mobile apps including iPhone and Android. I read your project description carefully and i can complete your project in time. Please contact Plus
I will help you testing this app. You will get a full and complete report. It will be done fast and with all the attentions
Hi I am presently living in Australia (NSW). I have been a student of Business and Accounting. I have the required marketing skills, however, i need specific information to confirm the number of hours. Regards.
i have 5 + year in testing software and mobile app , let me know Feel free to contact me navneet singh
I have 10 years of experience in software testing. I have CTAL-TM certification and Master degree in software testing. I can automate tests for web, mobile and desktop applications. I have experience in test tools: Sel Plus
Hello! My name is Ramiz Khan, and over the past few years in the startup world I have accrued extensive experience testing technologies. I am the Chief Marketing Officer at BYTE, a mobile application in iOS and And Plus
- Dedicated team player with strong communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. - An active team member with strong interpersonal skills. - Worked under tight schedules to meet customer Plus
4.8 years of experience Quality Assurance. Automation Testing (Selenium with Python & Java ,Raft ,Appperfect) Manual Testing, Black Box & White Box Testing Test cases Creation from Functional and Technical specific Plus
I will be testing this on different devices and all networks(Wifi, 3G and 2G) I will covering Iphone, android including the tablet and ipad
I have done similar kind of testing for candy crush game and with total of 5 years of experiance, I would like to apply for this opportunity I can give 3 hours per day.
Hello :) I am experts in Website Testing, Web Application Testing, Windows/MAC Application Testing, Mobile App Testing and Game Testing. Testing Skills: Black Box, Ad-Hoc, GUI, End-to-end, Sanity, Functional, Reg Plus
Hi, I understood your requirements and can work with you and deliver you desired results as I have 2 years of experience in iPhone & Android App Development and Testing. Have developed & tested many iPhone & Android Plus
I have made reviews for applications before and also for mobiles. I would love to test your mobile application , i will test everything you ask me for and i would also give you feedback ( to make it better if needed ). Plus
Hi there I am a Senior QA tester/Analyst in London UK working for a firm in the financial sector. I have worked for start ups n the past specializing in mobile apps for multinational companies. I also work closely w Plus
UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED I have read job description but We have some questions? Agile model of development to have the best deliverables for your project. We can do the project as yo Plus
Hi there This project is a great fit for me as I am working as QA engineer in a US based crowdsourcing company. Few task I have undertaken as a QA engineer are 1. Performed inprocess quality assurance checks for Plus
Hi, My name is Bernard Mifsud and I am the founder of QAssociate ([url removed, login to view]) a Maltese/Europe company. We have a vast background (11 years) in software testing and underlining testing functions. This also i Plus
I have a lot of tech guys and mobile phone freaks in my company who have knowledge of what phone users want.