We need [url removed, login to view] top 5 position (including U.S. Results) for 10 keywords ("financial analysis", "financial statement", "balance sheet" etc.)
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top first ranking on 1st page of Google.com.
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 10 keywords. If it's necessary you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 7 of keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & examples of completed projects.
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for 3 core keywords, I will pay 30% of payment, with the remaining 70% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (7 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 5 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 3 core keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $270 pour ce travail
Hello,We have a team of SEO experts which optimized more then 1000 keywords and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks
Dear Sir, I can get #5 ranking in Google first page with your targeted keyword, Kindly refer in PMB for more information, Sincerely - Willis Khan
"CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" Hi Sir, Ready to optimize #5 position in [url removed, login to view], Kindly refer in PMB for more information. Thanks - Mahipal
Hello, We are Certified Seo Professional with NINE years of SEO work experience and Development experience. We have already worked on several UK ,USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA projects. Please see PMB. Thanks
"CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" Having team of Expert SEO and We use organic SEO methods for website promotion. We have bring 1000 of keywords in [url removed, login to view] top pages. For more please check PMB details.