I require someone to write my human resource management assignment.
The description of what i need is below:
Base on HRM perspectives, provide a 300-600 words essay for each of the questions as listed. Most of the questions below would be focused on Asia. However please write 3 and 4 from a global HRM perspective.
1. Discuss how effective Human Resource Management enables Asian Organizationss/Companies to cope with the challenges of the 21st centuary liberalization. (600 words)
2. Critically evaluate the economics of compensation in Asia. (600 words)
3. Discuss how Performance Management facilitates business growth (600 words)
4. Comment on Learning and Development as a Human Resource Management strategy (450 words)
5. Leadership in Asia (450 words)
6. Analyze the impact of globalisation as a cure for talent drain in Asia. (450 words)
7. Analyze the impact of globalisation as the cause of talent mis-managment in Asia (300 words)
Please let me know in your reply why you may be suitable for writing on HRM.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $159 pour ce travail
Hi There I would love to work on your project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Can provide you samples of my work if the need be. Looking forward to your positive res Plus
Hi, It will be a great pleasure for me to work another HRM project with you in your [login to view URL] check PMB for my qualification in the context of [login to view URL] you for your consideration.
Hello, Thank you for the invitation. I am really enthusiastic about the project you propose, as HR specialist in a multinational retail company and PhD student in sociology. Kindly check PM for relevant details and wo Plus
Hi! I believe I have the unique mixture of command of the written word, constructive knowledge, and a sense of timing for writing the advertising spots you are seeking. Check the PM for further details on my bid. Cheer Plus
Was VP-HP for one of India's largest BPOs (currently employing more than 22,000 employees, nation-wide) and have established the bases for best-practices in talent sourcing/retention, performance management, learning & Plus
i may not be Robert Owen( Father of Human Resource Management ); but check your inbox..may be there is a surprise for you and perhaps for my performance you will give me the performance appraisal.. :)