Looking for a Philippines based Virtual Assistant for Marketing + Administration Projects to work part-time on an hourly basis 20 Hours per week (average of 4 Hours per day) 5 day week Mon - Fri, with possible increase of hours and pay rate as we move ahead.
Working with our small IT and web design business, someone who will compliment our business requirements, particularly in the administration and marketing area's and assist in other business development strategies as required.
1. Assistance with both business and personal tasks
2. Assist with promotional and marketing strategies for business
3. Speak and Write English proficiently
4. Perform online research, compiling required information
5. Add and maintain other Freelancer projects as required
6. Assist with business strategies and new business developments
7. The ability to take my vision and direction to another level with new ideas
8. Assist with customer enquires and correspondence
9. Preparation of customer work time sheets ready for invoicing at the end of each month
11. Must be confident with management and administration tasks if called upon
12. Ability to Connect and Communicate via skype voice and skype video
13. Be flexible if more hours required
14. Assist with Directors personal tasks ie travel arrangements etc
The following Are Pluses but not Necessary:
Web Design + Graphic Design skills
Familiar with Photoshop
Basic knowledge of computers and computer software
The role will be guaranteed 20 hours per week for first 2 months, example = if your services totals 15 hours in any week you will be paid 20 Hours regardless. Payment increase will depend on success rate of tasks
Budget is $1.50 - $2.00 NZD per hour. Please also quote the your payment method type ie Paypal etc
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $99 pour ce travail
hello, Karen,at your service. It's my pleasure to work for you. Please see PMB. Thanks! Karen
Hi! I'm interested in working for you. I'm a former professor looking for a part-time project. Hope to hear from you soon.
I can do this for you.I am experienced in writing reports.I am M-com finalist and Completed C.A inter and i am teaching from 7 years. We can further coordinate on PM.
April 28, 2011 Dear sir/madam: Warm greetings! I would like to apply for your open job posting. As indicated in my resume, I am a graduate of Bachelor of Arts major in Communication Arts in St. Paul Plus
I can do this job. I have been an Admin staff for quite sometime and various job experiences. I can do this job and can work extended hours if necessary.
I am a highly motivated individual with a keen eye for detail. I am looking for an opportunity to prove my worth and advance my career as far as possible. I consider myself to be an effective team player with excellent Plus
Hi, I can be a perfect candidate for the virtual assisatnt role as i can speak and write english to my very best. Along with this i am good at photoshop and dreamweaver. I am basically an electrical engineer and i am c Plus