Acquire local contractor bids within 5 miles of Miami FL 33138.
1. A preliminary project construction drawing set is attached and updates will be provided.
Send the PDFs (Bid list, Preliminary construction plans & bid evaluation form) to at least 3 contractors for each trade and return to our office 3 or more bids per trade. Recommended to contact about 5 trades to start because some may be inactive. Email then follow up with a phone call. Request the bid from these 18 trade divisions:
Metal fence demolition / construction
Metal building erection, custom metal gate and steel framing
Custom countertop installation
Openings (doors, windows, custom awnings)
Finishes (paint, resilient flooring, exterior wood boards)
Plumbing rough - piping/fixtures installation
Site water / wastewater utility connections
Site electric line/meter/main utility connections
Mechanical vent / mini-split A/C install
Planting / landscaping
Security system / monitoring install
Commercial general contractor
The bidders must be active, local trade contractors within 5 miles of the job site (Can be expanded if necessary) and provide a qualified bid. Preferably found on the [login to view URL] website. Please document if bidders provide multiple divisions (e.g. concrete and steel) or only parts of a division.
A qualified bid includes:
- contact information: contact name, company name/dba, phone, email, business license #
- a PDF or email bid by the company/individual
- job cost, referencing the project name & release date
- description of the general work to be completed
- list of any bid alternates (materials or systems contrart to the specifications)
- list of any scope of work not included or given allowance
- estimated backlog time; schedule delay due to current work
- the expected number of days/weeks to complete the work
- at least 3 years active business as a commercial contractor
2. Forward the bids to our office email for review. Payment for your work will be sent for each qualified bid completed! Limit 3 qualified bids per scope, unless we need to get additional bids.
3. Coordinate with our team to resolve any questions on your end in discussion with the trade contractors. Forward the email chain with bids and any questions from phone calls to our email for review.
4. Update the XLS excel file with contractor names that are contacted, bids received, and bid amount.
- If you have issues with a bid in progress or questions, please contact us.
- You must speak and write English fluently to email and talk with the bidders.
- We will pay per qualified bid at an agreed price and have the option to provide additional payment for future work.
- You must agree to keep the bid documents confidential by non-disclosure agreement.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 44 $ pour ce travail
I'm making a fair price for both win out, I will give my best for everything to go well until the smallest
I’m experienced and quite capable for the job. Just give me a chance to prove myself and you’ll not be disappointed.
I am a efficient and hardworking individual with valuable results! You emailed me and I responded in less than an hour, so I am very reliable and easy to contact. I live near Miami so worst case scenario I can show fa Plus
Hello, Developer Corey here. I can help you with this project and any future project that you may have available. I propose that I can have the 3 top bidders in each of the 4 fields by Fri. 9th 2019. My total is $10 pe Plus
I have solid experience on supply chain - procurement. I have being doing that job for an Oil & Gas supply company. This shouldn’t be a difficult task for me.