We need application to prevent the user from being able to easily capture the contents of the screen.
1. Install application as a service
2. Disable any "Print Screen" buttons
3. Disable shipping tools
4. Disable video capturing
5. Audit trail/log with details about security violation
6. Superuser to temporary deactivate protection (only admin can create/edit superuser account)
Unfortunately I have we have to update requirements:
6. -- Not necessary --
7. Administrator can choose more that one application and add to the black-list. If application is active (running process), user cannot capture screen. Critical important is to block the web-browsers (IE, chrome, FF, Safari, Opera ...)
8. Activation - After installation, to start activation process Admin has to enter "code". Application will connect to the server and send post request using URL (activation server is not part of this project). Every time for new installation we have to activate application, otherwise screen protection does not work.
9. User is not able to stop/restart/kill process