Calendar System Functional requirements
Development and design of a calendar module. The design can be any technology but must be web based and must be able to interface with a data resource application. Interfacing must be supported via standard common practice i.e. XML, JSON, APIs
The calendar app must be able to support all basic calendar functionality. Some of the key requirements include
• Ability to present data in calendar-based format
• Ability to convert data supplied into appointments and also manage resources.
• Color schemes to indicate different statuses.
• Synchronization with multiple calendar. This is a key requirement where we need to represent calendar information from different levels of accessibility. i.e. master calendar shows all information from various organizations. The individual organization will only see information from their own.
• Alert managements and notifications – This must be sent to the data resource application where the application is responsible for sending out the alerts and notification in different forms email/ instant messaging / sms.
Apart from the core requirements, one of the key functionalities is interfacing with a data resource application. The resource application supplies information as activities in the following structure (NB. Sample data)
An example of an activity detail is as follows:
ID: 1 ‘Unique identifier to the activity
Description: Take child to school
Start Time: 7:30 am
End Time: 8:00 am
Participants: Mother, Teacher, Nanny
Dependent Activity: Child ate breakfast
Resources: Car, Childs Bag
The above Activity has some key points to take note of:
• Start time and end time determines duration of activity. A global setting can be implemented which determines when and how alerts can be sent.
• Responsibility – the person responsible for that activity. That is the person that must action it and mark it as complete.
• Participants – person that needs to be informed / kept in the loop of the activity
• Dependent – very critical, In simple terms from above we are saying do not take the child to school if Child has not eaten breakfast.
• Resources – this are items that can be used along with the activity.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $532 pour ce travail
We have good experience team in asp.net, mvc, angular, we can handle any small to big complex projects. Portfolio HelpDesk [login to view URL] admin[at][login to view URL], admin123 EZTBM Plus
Hello, I'm Abu Gosia. I'm interesting your project very well. I m quite well experienced in these jobs. Let's go ahead with me. Thanks
Hi, I am a developer with vast experience in .NET, MVC, SQL, Java/TypeScript, Angular, PHP available for this project. I am full time freelancer available throughout the day. Best regards Note: This is not an Plus
Hello, I have gone through your job posting and become very much interested to work with you. I am an expert in this field. I have already completed several projects like this. For evidence you can see my profile. Plus
hi there , i have work on different application calendar module on asp.net mvc and web form . waiting for response regards tscreators
Hi , I am an individual asp.net developer. I would suggest you to use asp.net core 2.2 Mvc for this web application Sync with multiple calender and For different levels of accessibility , I can create role b Plus
Dear, I have many experiences for 10 years in web development using PHP, Laravel, CI, MVC, ASP.NET, YII, WordPress, Joomla, HTML5, CSS3, JS(JQuery, Node.js,Angular.js, React.js, [login to view URL], Vue.js), MySQL, SQL, etc. Plus
Hi bro. I am very glad to place a bid to your project as a ASP.net MVC web developer. I read your description carefully and i am confident in your project I am well experienced and skillful responsive web programm Plus
Hi I have read your requirement carefully. It's a great chance to introduce my skill. I am a talented software developer with over 11+ years experience. I have full experience in calendar app & c#. You can save ti Plus
Hello! I am glad to place a bid on your project. I have read your description and I’m filled with the confidence to build your project Perfectly. I am good at C# and ASP.NET including MSSQL DataBase Management Sys Plus
I am an experienced Web and Software Developer, and I am very interested in your job post. I have an excellent experience in MVC,.Net Core, ASP.NET, C#, Linq, Entity Framework, MySQL, MSSQL, REST API, JSON, HTML5, A Plus
Hi There, - I can do this customized calendar task by using .Net MVC technology. - Calendar functionality will done as you describe. - I have already done calendar customization like date filter, different col Plus
Hi. I am a C/C++/C# expert for 10 years. I have developed many apps by using Visual Studio. I 'm familiar with Visual Studio. So I think there is no problems. Thank you
Hi, I have 6+ years of experience and mainly worked on ASP.NET MVC and SQL and Angularjs and I can take up this project. Looking forward to have a chat with you. Please do message me. Thanks in advance.
Hello I am an expert developer with over 15 years developing C# application with ASP.NET MVC. If you are open to using third party components, I can develop this solution you are looking for using devexpress compone Plus
Hi* I have read your task description very carefully and understood what you want to build now. I am very confident to complete for your project. I have over 11 years of complex web application development experienc Plus
Hi I am waititng for your message to discus about your requiremnts and start a work . I have strong expirence in asp.net , .net core and Calender Systems and many databases Feel free to contact me any time Plus
Hi, I am already working on one of the current project module. I don't no you are aware about the Google Calendar or not. I would suggest you to go with this Google Calendar integration with your web application. Why G Plus
Hello, Thanks for posting this project. Here we read your requirement and understand it. We have some queries . So we want to discuss with you. Please message us then we can discuss in detail and provide you e Plus