Your goal is to develop a windows application in C.
That means no .net, no c#, no MFC, just plain win32 API.
The application will run for all users without any need for any runtime libraries or such.
The application's binary size must be reasonable (few megabytes maximum)
Target windows platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Simply said, the application will be a Browser with FLASH.
The application, when started, will do the following:
1) perform checks if some DLL plugins are installed to Internet Explorer (see below). If already installed, skip to the step '5'
2) download and install Adobe Flash plugin for IE from some URL. No user input allowed, the download shows simple progress bar and the installation doesn't ask the user to click anywhere or confirm anything. You will prepare the flash installer if necessary, and I will put it to my URL and will tell you the URL so you can hardcode the URL to the application.
3) download and install a DLL file (which I will provide precompiled) silently to Internet Explorer. I'll give you URL of the dll file so you can hardcode it to the application. The DLL is an addon for IE, like toolbar or such.
4) ENABLE both the plugins (my DLL and Adobe Flash) in internet explorer silently so the user will automatically have the plugins active when IE browser starts. This is probably the hardest part, so make sure you can do this before you bid. User must NOT be asked to Allow or Disable the plugins - the plugins will be automatically enabled as like if the user clicked Allow.
5) show main window with embeded Internet Explorer browser control (an OLE object), already coded.
6) load [url removed, login to view] in the application window, and make sure it is capable of playing youtube videos
The source code of an application window with embeded IE browser is attached below as a ZIP file, you can reuse it or ignore it, that's up to you. It can be compiled in Visual Studio Express 2010.