I am looking for a reliable person to write 10 articles, spin these into 2 different formats and publish the articles on two different blog networks (AMA, UAW).
An outline of the work flow for this process is as follows:
1. Research and write an original article of 350-400 words based on keywords provided
2. Rewrite each sentence of the article 3-4 times to provide a sentence spun article.
3. Rewrite the article completely by spinning words, phrases, sentences and even paragraphs to provide a second spun article.
4. Submit the spun articles to relevant blog networks.
It is important that you have great English skills with some experience in writing and article spinning. What is more important is that you are reliable and will produce the work required quickly. If this is going to be a problem, please don’t apply.
For those who are interested, please submit a sample of your writing. Also, please tell me 3 reasons (only needs to be a few words each) why I should hire you for the job. Only those applications with these 3 reasons will be considered.
Thanks for reading and happy bidding!
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $137 pour ce travail
This would be my first project but I am a good writer and worth the money. You can see my writing at [login to view URL], I wrote all of that, and, I am a Platinum member of Ezine articles with over 60 articles Plus
We have a well trained team members to do your work. We can done your work as per the cost at estimated time.
For sample you can check my blog [login to view URL] Now the reason, 1st I am a blog writer, so I can easily write blog. 2nd I had written blog with keywords to get points in google adsence. So I can write wi Plus
Hi I would be great for your job and I have a great knowledge in writing articles and also enjoy writing them. I have a lot of experience and if you would like to view my previous work here is a good example http://www Plus
1) I'm reliable enough to get the job done as specified and on time, 2) versatile enough to meet the challenges involved with spinning an article, and 3) proficient enough to submit publication-ready finished projects