I frequently copy some text from a PDF file and paste it inside some fields in a Excel userform.
I would like a software (AutoIt or others) that permits me to paste the selected text in the PDF to the correct Excel userform field. I was thinking about something that works like this:
1. I select/highlight some text in the PDF file
2. I press a combination of keys
3. the software pastes the text into the - let's say - 'title' field of the Excel userform
4. I select some other text in the PDF file
5. I press an other combination of keys
6. the software pastes the text in to the 'description' field of the Excel userform
- Up to now my Excel userform has 6 fields but in the future the fields number may increase.
- The software must be "programmable" I don't want to hire you again to modify/add/delete macros.
See the attached Excel file:
- Press the big button to show up the userfom
- Fields where I want to paste text are: titolo, descrizione, ora e luogo, contatti, e-mail, web