We have a need to develop a utility that leverages openLDAP libraries and is written preferably in C to run across multiple OS platforms. In fact we are even open to leveraging .NET Core 2.0 even though it is in preview.
UNIX ... various flavors. RedHAT, HP-UX, AIX, Ubuntu, etc.
Windows ... various versions
The utility will use the openLDAP libraries to
1. Retrieve specific information from Microsoft Active Directory
Above process will run periodically and pick up changes in the search results
2. Cache information retrieved
3. Perform certain analysis, mostly based upon IP Address, IP Subnets, AD Sites, enumeration of servers and get their FQDN and IP addresses. Save this also in the cached data
4. Review and update network properties, specifically TCP/IP settings based upon #3
The utility will be run on servers including on DHCP Servers. In case of DHCP Servers, it will generate and run another set of commands using NETSH to update DHCP Server and Scope options
5. Write information in local event log or in a log file.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de £559 pour ce travail
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am openldap expert and have full experience for 10 years. c/c++ language is my top skill. i can provide most quality and high speed. if you want to success, please co Plus
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I was mastering c++ and I'm a good Mathematician. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me Stay tuned, I'm Plus
Dear Sir/Ma'am, We possess 14 years of experience in I.T. Field and running MXI Coders Pvt Ltd (INDIA), Relevant Skills and Experience -> Web development:20 [login to view URL] -> Mobile Application development: h Plus
Let's go together for your project. How are you today? I am a full stack developer who has 8 years experience in mobile and web development and am here working with my team. I will always deliver you error-free Plus