Zbrush is a 3D modeling and sculpting program used to create high-quality digital artwork. It enables artists to design 3D art quickly and efficiently, adding in intricate details such as textures and lighting effects. With Zbrush, a skilled and creative artist can design anything from a figurine or bust of a character to an entire 3D scene. A Zbrush designer is an expert in pushing the boundaries of 3D art design and creating works of art within Zbrush.
Here's some projects that our expert Zbrush Designer made real:
- Characters: From basic human anatomy and facial features to complex creatures, our Zbrush specialist can bring your characters creatively to life.
- Rendering: Realistic lighting effects, detailed textures, and HD renders are specialties of our Zbrush pro.
- Scenes: Whether it’s a photorealistic or fantastical scene, our designer gives you all the elements you need for maximum impact with sharp visuals.
- Animations: Our animator can bring your characters and creations to life; whether it’s for video games or movies, we’ll make sure your characters come alive perfectly.
- Printing: We can construct models and objects for 3D printing by designing in Zbrush, making sure the results are ready for their trip into the physical realm.
No matter the project or desired outcome, Freelancer’s experts in Zbrush have years of experience in bringing these creative visions to life using the latest cutting-edge technology. If you need help with any aspect of 3D rendering, animation, or printing designs, post your project on Freelancer today and hire an expert Zbrush Designer who understands your needs.Sur 22,236 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Zbrush Designers 4.94 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Zbrush Designers
I'm on the hunt for an adept Zbrush artist, experienced in creating stylized female characters. This project will particularly entail focusing on the head and face of the character. Ideal Skills & Experience: - Demonstratable previous work with stylized characters - Exceptional skills in Zbrush - Strong work ethics, capable of adhering to deadlines Please, only apply if you're comfortable with these specifications, provided samples of your work will be a plus.
Let me tell you this, leave the items with the skp extension in the house that I sent as skp to the same place in the photo. The photo names and the file names are the same and it is clear what you can do with the photo. And I will be there for you with any questions you may have. Let's finish this job together in 2 hours, I will pay you 15 dollars after I deliver the job to the owner. I marked with arrows how to do it in the photo and wrote the file name you will place there.
I'm looking for a skilled 3D artist who can create a custom head morph for Daz Studio's Genesis 8.1M model. This morph is to be influenced by Throttle from "Biker Mice from Mars," maintaining the character's essence but without the antennas. Here's what I need from the morph: - Basic shape of Throttle's head, including ears and teeth - No need for full textures, just the basic shape and structure - Potential for a stylized or realistic look — open to artist interpretation Ideal skills: - Proficient with Daz Studio, specifically version 4.22 - Experienced with creating character morphs and understanding of Genesis 8.1M framework - Ability to sculpt detailed character head shapes and features - Portfolio showcasing similar works is advantageous - ...