Penetration Testing Jobs
Penetration Testing, or “pentesting” for short, is a valuable service for businesses and organizations of all sizes. It involves trying to access a system, website, or service illegally in order to expose any vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit. This allows IT departments and the people that protect the organization’s data to see those security issues before anyone malicious does. A Penetration Tester can help an organization keep their systems securely running by tackling any issues they discover while testing their systems.
Here's some projects that our expert Penetration Testers made real:
- Demonstrating proprietary techniques and practices related to identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Preparing vulnerability assessment reports on potential weak spots in existing infrastructure
- Optimizing systems for increased resilience with rigorous stress and load tests
- Evaluating networks and services for common exploits that can easily be addressed
- Exploring custom software for any issues prior to release
- Securing voice counter-parties with careful auditing of cloud functions
Penetration Testing is one of the more comprehensive ways a company can test their security vulnerabilities, exposing any issues before they become a problem. Freelancer.com has plenty of experienced Penetration Testers ready to take on your project. Don’t put the security of your business at risk by waiting to address these potential issue. Post your project today and hire a Penetration Tester on Freelancer.com.Sur 7,629 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Penetration Testers 4.75 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Penetration Testers