OpenCV stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library and is a popular programming package made especially for computer vision. It focuses on providing real-time image processing applications and aims to provide a platform and library of useful functions that can be used in real-world applications. This allows developers to develop image processing, object recognition, and several other applications by using the tools and algorithms provided the OpenCV library. An OpenCV Developer is an expert in programming and desktop vision with very strong expertise in writing and understanding algorithms.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenCV Developers made real:
- Screen record python scripts that can save time by automating tasks.
- Automated image scanning which can improve accuracy in applications such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Optimized video streaming with HVEC/OPENCV encoding, which allows for smoother video without any quality loss.
- Object detection and tracking from streaming video sources, making automated tracking seamless and accurate in various industries.
- Autonomous Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems for mobile phones, for security purposes or traffic management.
- Conversion of Models specified to run with OpenCV into lightweight TFlite format which speeds up processing when running on mobile applications.
- YOLO/PyTorch powered object recognition systems that apply recognition techniques over videos or images.
- Writing algorithms to detect streetlights and poles, setting the stage for hosting detection scripts that could automate operation processes.
- Barcode scanning systems powered by YOLO Algorithm, allowing large scale image processing operations to take place over videos or a series of images captured at varying distances.
In summary, OpenCV developers are highly capable professionals that can create real world applications with custom features in a shorter amount of time compared to other development packages due to its robust library of functions focused on image processing tasks for both desktop or mobile application purposes. We invite you to join the millions of clients around the world who hired OpenCV developers to craft beautiful applications on Freelancer.com!Sur 18,355 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos OpenCV Developers 4.89 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des OpenCV Developers
Project Title: Android native or flutter facial reg app Description: I am looking for a skilled developer who can create a facial recognition app for either Android native or Flutter. The primary function of this app will be security/authentication, ensuring that only authorized individuals can access certain features or information. ** Things todo IMPROTANT*** 1. PLs dont use any external SDK, app should work without Internet also 2. Download images from given API 3. train image and keep trained file in LOCAL 4. when user detected SHOW BEEB Message and store data SQLite table file when user connect internet post to API Requirements: - Proficiency in Android native or Flutter development - Experience in implementing facial recognition technology - Strong understanding of security proto...
Project Description: ANPR System for Traffic Monitoring in Mixed (Urban and Highway) Environments 1. Velocity Monitoring ( Speed Limit ) 2. Object Detection ( helmet ) Plate Recognition to capture an image of vehicles with no number plates or unrecognised numbers in a separate folder UI needs to be modern and searchable Later the project will be expanded with more plugins Our company is seeking a skilled freelancer to develop an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system specifically for traffic monitoring purposes. The ideal candidate should have experience in computer vision and image processing, with a focus on real-time processing capabilities. Purpose: - The ANPR system will be used primarily for traffic monitoring in mixed environments, including urban areas and highwa...