Passionate Cloud Engineer Developer with 10+ years of experience in Software Development and Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services). Successfully delivered 20+ large projects and acquired an extensive experience in Linux, AWS, Python, and able to solve a large number of computing problems. During my previous experiences, I've been designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable, and cost-efficient systems. I implement and deploy these solutions and educate companies about the best practices regarding automation, security, and troubleshooting of their infrastructure.
Technical Skillset Summary:
• Cloud providers: AWS
• Infrastructure provisioning: Terraform, Cloudformation
• Configuration management: Salt, AWS SSM.
• Serverless: AWS Lambda
• Containers: Docker
• Scripting: Shell.
• Web and Load Balancers: Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Varnish.
• Monitoring and logging: Splunk, ELK, and Cloudwatch.
• Databases and cache: Mysql, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Memcached, Redis.
• CICD and testing tools: Jenkins, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Selenium.
• Networking Tools/Services: TCP/IP, VPN, CDN, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SSH.
• Security: Firewall, Iptables, WAF, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Scanners, and OS hardening.
• Versioning: GIT
• Frontend: React.