AI/ML Engineer with 3-years of experience in implementing efficient Models for startup and research organization. Along with I managed full software development lifecycle, created a continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline to deliver programs efficiently.
Have hands-on experience in exploring and pre-processing data, feature engineering, feature analysis, feature extraction, scaling skewed data so that data fed into the model is clean and results in highest accuracy.
Have strong command in performing data analysis and data visualization techniques to drive insights from data using python libraries such as pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, seaborn.
Have good experience performing predictive analysis using various Machine Learning algorithms both supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Random Forest and K-Means Clustering to get the highest accuracy or recall and precision as per the problem in hand.
Can perform hyperparameter tuning using Grid Search and Randomized Search to optimize parameters for increasing accuracy of the model.
Can also use various algorithms such as Random Forest and Gradient Boosting Descent to perform feature engineering and extract features with greatest importance to improve the accuracy of the model.
I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new languages and development techniques are important to me.
Github: [login to view URL]
- Work on AI Camera.
- Using Open Vino, Computer Vision, ML Models.
- Use OpenCV for face detection and live camera object detection
févr. 2020 - août 2020 (6 mois, 3 jours)
- Conceptual design and implementation of new features of a web application (Corporate Match).
- Use of version control (Git) and our development environment (CI / CD in Gitlab, Linux VM).
- Using a different kind of gems in Rails like Capybara (for Unit testing), Searchkick (fast extraction of data from database), Filterrific (for filtering desired data as per user requirement) etc.
Masters in Applied Mathematics for Networking and Data Science
Hochschule Mittweida (FH), Germany 2018 - 2020
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan 2013 - 2017
Contactez Avinash M. concernant votre emploi
Connectez-vous pour discuter des détails via la messagerie.