You will develop your own “Artificial Life” simulation code!
• Artificial Life is a field of Computer Science where researchers simulate the underlying mechanisms of life in an artificial setting in order to understand the fundamental processes of living systems
• There are many fascinating Artificial Life simulators that are publicly available (see here for a list of some notable ones)
• We have chosen Christopher Langton’s Ant as an example of an Artificial Life simulation problem
Langton’s Ant lives in a two-dimensional world of black and white squares (i.e. grid)
• The simulation begins with the ant starting from an arbitrary location on the grid
• At each step of the simulation, the ant moves in one of the four basic directions (i.e. North, East, West, and South) according to the following simple rules:
1. If the current square is white, the ant turns right and flips the color of the square from white to black
2. If the current square is black, the ant turns left and flips the color of the square from black to white
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $48 pour ce travail
I am very proficient in c and c++. I have 18 years c++ developing experience now, and have worked for more than 10 years. My work is online game developing, and mainly focus on server side, using c++ under Linux enviro Plus
As high skilled software engineer, I did many software projects using C,C++ . I would help you so we can discuss details on chat.
Hi, there! Glad to see you. https://www.freelancer.com/projects/c-programming/Advanced-programming-project-25419500/reviews C/C++/C# programming are my major developing skills as you can see in my review. GUI and con Plus
I CAN COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT EASILY Hello, I am programmer with enough experiences on C/C++/QT/JAVA for 10 years. C/C++/QT/JAVA is nice programming language and I am majoring on it for long years so I have confident to Plus
Hello I am capable for this work and very professional in c++ programming.I have done lot of work in c++ [login to view URL] kindly accept my bid then i will show you my skills,experience and hard work. Thank You
This project is based on the Grid Methodology like traditional snake game. I have worked on this type of project, recently i worked on the 2d game using sdl_Lib library, that have functionality to check the any event f Plus