We require an online enrolment form for our students to be able to sign up to courses via our website.
Attached is a first draft of what is required on the form as well as the paper version of the form we are currently using.
As a brief summary of points:
* Different students require different parts of the form to appear (See "Notes" tab on spreadsheet)
* As an idea, Form 0 could be a form selector, leading the user to one of four forms
* Most fields are "required fields"
* Some fields will need a mouse rollover "Help" button with help notes as described
* Enrolling students must agree to Terms and Conditions, by clicking checkboxes (individual for all Ts&Cs, not just one click for all)
* Links to some external pages will be required (open in new window)
* Finally, the student must be presented with a Summary page that can be printed, signed and returned to us
When quoting, please note that the attached spreadsheet is just a draft: There are certain to be additional questions included as they come to light.
Décerné à :
33 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 540 $ pour ce travail
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
hi,i saw your project description. I will do that on time. I will do custom design and coding for you. Please check my profile and portfolio. thanks
I am excellent at creating forms using Php and Mysql. I believe that my competence in this area will provide you with a results that exceeds your expectations.
I have over 8 years experience programming in .NET and have written many websites that use a SQL databases backend. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your business requirements further.