Website architecture (See [url removed, login to view] for comparable site)
• Landing page (6 buttons leading to text pages)
The landing page will have a large Book A Bouquet fanner with a large image of a bouquet of flowers. There will be some text on the page as well as the company phone number in the top right corner with a link to our email form.
1. About Book A Bouquet? (text pages) when you click on “About Book a Bouquet” you go to a page that has the following:
a. Description of who we are and how it works (text you read when you click on About Book A Bouquet.
b. Choose your bouquet (offer three options visual of a $60 $80 $100 bouquet. (This button leads you to the images of our product. We need nice way to display the flowers see H Bloom)
c. 100% satisfaction guaranteed (button that leads you to a text page, including a link to email form.
d. You can choose your delivery day (Simple paragraph on the page)
e. Easy monthly payments (Simple paragraph on the page)
f. No contract, no hassle (simple paragraph the page)
g. How to put your delivery on hold (paragraph)
• FAQ (leads to a text page with Qs and As)
• Where do we deliver? (leads to a text page that explains where Book A Bouquet is currently established)
2. (This it the second button on the home page) What is a flower subscription? (link to About Book A Bouquet page)
a. For your home or business (Links to About Book A Bouquet page)
3. (Third button on the homepage) FAQ (links to the FAQ page above. There will be a two dozen or so Questions and answers. The way H Bloom does this section is nice, if it does not add to the price, I’d use the same method)
4. (Forth button on the home page) Contact information phone number, email form that allows people to send a simply text, company address
5. Terms and conditions (footnote on landing page leads to text only)
6. Privacy (footnote on landing page leads to text only)