I'm finding someone that is capable of help searching for:
1. Top 500 directories or sites that will list your sites [must be categorized]
2. Top 500 forums on vary topics [must be categorized]
3. Top 200 traffic exchange sites
4. Top 200 blogs directories or sites that will list your blogs/RSS [must be categorized]
5. Top 500 articles directories or sites that will list your articles [must be categorized]
6. Top 200 software download sites or sites that will list your softwares
7. Top 200 script download sites or sites that will list your ASP/PHP/CGI scripts
8. Top 100 ebook directories or sites that will list your ebooks [must be categorized]
9. Top 50 shopping comparision search engines
10. Top 200 sites that will review and give your sites an award
11. Top 100 affiliate directories or sites that will list your affiliate programs
12. Top 100 websites that will review your sites for free
13. Top 200 Pay Per Click Search Engines
14. Top 100 sites that allow you to sell your domains
15. Top 300 search engines
16. Top 100 auction sites
# ALL SITES MUST BE GOOGLE LISTED AND IN ENGLISH
# ALL SEARCHED RESULTS MUST BE PUT INTO THE EXCEL FILE WHICH I ATTACHED
# IF YOU CAN'T FIND OUT EXACTLY THE NUMBER OF SITES WHICH I MENTIONED, FUND WILL BE RELEASED IN PROPORTION OF THE NUMBER OF SITES YOU FOUND.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).