We have an Android app that should be "mirrored" to an hybrid iOS app. The Android app has the following characteristics:
- After the splashscreen, loads a mobile website through an webview
- The webview interacts with Javascritp functions that exist in the mobile website so that the username/password of the user is saved on native code and issue automatic logins
- The app loads a value from Cookies that will be used to generate notifications to the iOS system/smartphone/tablet
- All notifications are based on a XML Webservice. The app should contact this webservice and load all existing notifications and release them in the iOS system. This webservice provides the title and description for the notification.
- There should be a native Facebook login and registration on the app. These should then interact with the mobile website through JS so that the mobile website can log in the user into the website
- Custom notification icons should be added into the app, as well as the images for the splashscreen and app icon.
If needed, we can provide the existing Android code for comparison purposes.
We value online presence so that you can talk with our developer in order to make sure the connections between our code (mobile website) and your code (native iOS) is done properly.