Core Legal Solutions, LLC in Baton Rouge, LA USA, is seeking a medical professional for an immediate start as a Medical Records Summary Specialist as of Aug 2019.
No medical license is required as no patient contact occurs. However, medical training and experience will help.
This independent contractor offering allows you to set your own schedule as long as you are able to deliver reliable work volume at the mandated deadline. We provide an intellectually nurturing environment, support, and as much work as you would like to take on.
Your task as a Medical Records Summary Specialist includes summarization and condensation of medical records for further perusal by licensed doctors who you will be working in close liaison with making sure that sufficient level of proficiency is achieved. The rate is $5/hour.
Interviews are held on Skype, and immediate hiring would be done for the right candidate.
This is a challenging job but it is an excellent opportunity to work in a clinical setting with high intellectual demands.
- Ability to read medical records and extrapolate the important information in order
to provide a summarized record review
- Great work ethics to complying with deadlines
- Able to process corrections positively and apply what has been instructed for future cases.
- Solid medical training
- Excellent command of the English language
- Has the discipline and the ability to work independently as this is a work-at-home job
- Must be able to work 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. If needed, work weekends for
special cases that may arise
- Able to process corrections positively and apply what has been instructed for future cases
- Computer and typing proficiency
-. Must have dedication and love for work
- A Team Player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact me