Knowledge sharing through Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram related to Banking , Fintech, payment and e-commerce industry
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
[login to view URL] research on latest news in Banking , Fintech, payment and e-commerce industry.
2. Post them through content management software on website.
3. Post them on social media : Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
4. Create Knowledge post with Linkedin or Facebook or website URL that to be posted on messaging app
5. Candidate from Western Mumbai suburbs
1. Training on social media marketing , content management software will be provided.
2. Proficiency in English is required so one who has done schooling from ICSE school is preferred.
2. This one can continue even while studying.
3. You can operate from home, weekly two meetings in office for reviews and trainings purpose
4. Daily commitment of 3-4 hours.
5. Payment on monthly basis ( Rs 2000- 3500)
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹3903 pour ce travail
Hello sir/mam, Thanks for your job posting.I am specialized in social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, spotify, soundcloud etc. I bring expertise in leveragi Plus
As a motivated individual I am extremely interested for the media marketing role currently advertised on these platforms. I would like to bring attention that all essential requirements are possessed at a professional Plus
So, You want to take OFF "social media" from daily to do list? I handle social media content management to help busy entrepreneurs like you maintain a solid presence on social media, so that when your customers and Plus