I need a complete AVL solution, Fleet Management Software, under Linux environments, to manage hundreds of vehicles (fleet management and tracking solution).
I would like to include All advanced features offered by OpenGTS Entreprise version (notifications, custom maps, reports, CAN BUS…), and additionnal features: compare between vehicles, drivers, advanced reports (time, drivers, vehicles, …)
- Integrate Teltonika and Meitrack devices (we have device and protocols)
- Web based Application
- User Level with setting permissions (roles, like some features or permission to see some vehicles…)
- Google Maps, and others (you can suggest solutions)
- Geo Fencing, Geo Coding and Reverse Geo Coding
- Alerts on events
- Customisable reports, with export to CSV, PDF, …
- Ability to have unlimited number of fields sent from device at a time
- Ability to use a number of devices with different communications protocols
- SMS and communication system
- DATA from Canbus
(Look to all opengts advanced enterprise system features)
- Based on ExtJS, MySQL, PHP, CodeIgniter … (we are open for other technologies if you suggest)
We want to work with experimental GPS Tracking Developers, for long term and long relation, developers must have very good understanding of the product and AVL solutions.
We need source code for the entire project (Required).
Keywords : Geolocation, gps, gprs, teltonika, meitrack, extjs, mysql, php, codeigniter, linux
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $6395 pour ce travail
I can provide you the software in 180 days using WPF(desktop application) or using PHP(web based) with a team of 15 electronics and computer engineers
Dear dbusiness,,hope you might interest to read our PMB, we've attach you our running system, soon as we receive your detail specification we'll finish it in 31 days.