Design a business Logo for PRIDE
- État: Closed
- Prix: $240
- Propositions reçues: 8
- Gagnant: mandeepkrsharma
Résumé du concours
‘PRIDE Physiotherapy & Nutrition’ is a new boutique health practice owned and run by Physiotherapists due to open in Australia next year. We have a limited number of clients paying a premium membership for a range of unlimited private and semi-private services which promote an active, healthy lifestyle. Our unique selling points are:
- The unique membership and service structure
- Premium equipment (Atlantis) and a superior quality facility
- A proactive rather than reactive approach to ‘treatment’ within the field of Physiotherapy; more personal training studio that treatment room
- A unique blend of practitioner qualifications and skills: Doctor of Physiotherapy, Personal Trainer, Remedial Massage Therapist, Myotherapist, Nutritionist, Clinical Pilates - Functional Movement Systems (FMS), Precision Nutrition, and Russian Kettlebell (RKC) certifications
Our target market is 30-40yr old females however we happily help any adult of any age or gender, so a logo must be age and gender neutral
It must be simple enough to be used on all business material and apparel from letterheads, to website to uniforms
The business is referred to by the name PRIDE; ‘Physiotherapy & Nutrition’ do not necessarily need to appear in the logo, or may appear as a sub-text.
The word PRIDE does not necessarily need to appear in the logo if the logo is sufficiently representative of either the name (PRIDE) or our business focus – an active, healthy lifestyle.
Some other words to describe the business which may help: passion, power, dedication, improvement, endurance, exercise, quality, class, fun.
*Thank you for all of the great entries so far! We are really pleased to have such a great choice. We are preferring the while background, simple designs and unique symbols being proposed! There's been a strong theme of green so far, which we can appreciate, but BLUE is our favourite colour and would like to see some use of red if possible. Thanks again.
*We will be applying for the winning design to be trademarked so consideration must also be given to using symbols/pictures already in existence e.g. Da Vinci's vitruvian man. If it cannot receive a trademark, we will be unable to accept it.
* If the ‘symbol’ could be a clear representation of the Turkish get-up exercise, that would be fantastic!
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Couldn\'t be happier with the end product, thank you!”