Cricket Club Logo
- État: Closed
- Prix: $290
- Propositions reçues: 0
- Gagnant: estudiocreatia
Résumé de concours
Please read the brief and incorporate one or more of the 4 INSPIRATIONS below into your design.
Is the Copacabana Cricket Club.
We need a playful logo/emblem for our sporting club.
We are a social cricket club in Australia and we are all about having a good time.
-The logo/emblem will be embroidered onto traditional baggy cricket caps which means it needs to be fairly simple. See the images labelled 'example of local cricket club hat' for the kind of simple designs that work well with embroidery on cricket hats.
THE 4 INSPIRATIONS
- We are more interested in classic, retro creative style rather than modern, corporate or commercial looking..
-The finished logo/emblem may be cricket related or abstract or both.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. There are four main influences that make up the aesthetic and cultural heritage of the club. You may choose one inspiration below or a mix of them:
1. The Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'.
-The man, the clothing, the hat, the style, the dancing, the cocktails, the 1970s.
ref: [login to view URL]
2. Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro.
-Iconic, sun, fun, water, beach, palm trees, colourful, G-strings, cocktails, beach cricket.
3. Carnival, Rio De Janeiro
-Glamour, costumes, feathers, fruity head pieces, cleavage,, party time, dancing, fun and seductive.
4. World Series cricket culture (1970s). Stumps, old cricket bats, cricket balls (we like cricket balls and stumps more than bats), balls hitting stumps, and the style of retro world series cricket uniforms from the 1970s. Colourful and fun.
Our main club colours are a very pale pink and navy blue (see attached image of man in pink and navy shirt)
IMPORTANT: The logo/emblem can incorporate other colours but needs to be able to work on a pale pink background.
*If you can fit it, we like the full title 'COPACABANA CC', however if it works better with your design, we're open to any of the following:
Good luck and have fun with it. I can imagine Barry Manilow in his suit and hat leaning on a cricket bat, tossing a cricket ball in the air.
We're open to your ideas ;)
Commentaire de l'employeur
“estudiocreatia did an absolutely fantastic job and was terrific to work with. The ideas were a cut above the rest and importantly, they were a really creative and accurate response to the brief. Changes were made in a very timely manner and the designer was willing to make very helpful suggestions at all stages of the process. I'm extemely happy with the service and the finished product.”