Website content ratesemplois

Filtrer

Mes recherches récentes
Filtrer par :
Budget
à
à
à
Type
Compétences
Langues
    État du travail
    7 website content rates travaux trouvés au tarif de EUR

    I want a Copy of Ultimate Teen Patti android mobile Game. with bitcoin payment g...of Ultimate Teen Patti android mobile Game. with bitcoin payment gateway integration (We will provide API) where user can buy and sell PLAYINGCHIPS Need it at the lowest rates. Only Development and Live. Also need Hosting Details and charges that will be paid by me.

    €394 (Avg Bid)
    €394 Offre moyenne
    17 offres

    ...with internet access or any public holidays.
 - All code must be high-quality and responsive & future proof - Competitive rates The first job: [se connecter pour voir l'URL] is a Wordpress website which was built by a previous website developer. The tasks are 80% complete, we are looking for someone to complete the other 20%. It is important than any customisati...

    €723 (Avg Bid)
    €723 Offre moyenne
    57 offres

    ...phone can be a challenge. But if you’ve got that ability, here is a chance to make some very good money. You will be convincing Australian business owners to convert their website from non-secure (http) to secure (https) via the purchase of an SSL certificate for their site (I provide the SSL cert and installation service). That’s it. And for each

    €8 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €8 / hr Offre moyenne
    6 offres

    We are a B2B Software product company and are looking to improve the micro and macro conversion rates on our website. Our website gets a monthly traffic of around 17000 to 20000 unique visitors. We want to start with top 5 pages that are important to us and optimize them. Our Goals for the first 3 months of the project are to: Improve the visitor to

    €692 (Avg Bid)
    €692 Offre moyenne
    11 offres
    Personal Brand 3 jours left

    I'm launching my personal brand as consultant. I need to create content and increase its visibility regarding: a) areas of expertise b) work modality c) rates I plan to do it through: 1) Branding (Logo, Presentation Card and Social Media Banners), 2) Digital Marketing, 3) Google Analitycs to track results. This is phase 1. Since this is a life project

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Offre moyenne
    12 offres

    Looking for 1. Mommyblogger: Mommy Freelancer with her own blog 2. Guest Poster: Ever guest post on baby, pregnant or parenting authoritative website 3. Writer or Copywriter: Experienced in topics about babies and motherhood, including (but not limited to): * Pregnancy * Breastfeeding and breast pumping * Diapering * Baby sleep * Baby health

    €99 (Avg Bid)
    €99 Offre moyenne
    22 offres

    ...a writing services company providing writing solutions for businesses. We offer different fixed rates, ranging from $0.80 to $1.10 per 100 words. We like to offer our writers options in terms of which work they accept, based on topic/niche, and which rates they are willing to take on. We are looking for writers with experience writing eBooks. As part

    €341 (Avg Bid)
    €341 Offre moyenne
    24 offres