...items, reports, Revenue for publishers. Developer/User API, web services, keyword search, voice search and advanced search to find and serve ads etc. use JAVA, MySQL, JSP, TOMCAT, APACHE and various functions, also able to display it on social media with a title, link, short description and an image like on twitter or facebook without hand input all
Encoding error in Arabic Language I moved to a new server and encoding error appeared. I have two servers (web & data) the old servers were working fine but new servers have this issue. I need an expert guy plz.
We have an enterprise AngularJS, C# Web API hosted on Azure web servers. The application is working fine some times and some times it is very slow. We required a real-time web server administrator maintained enterprise web servers in real time and managed millions of records traffic.
...DB Schema Enterprise Techs: J2EE, Web Services, REST, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring-ORM), CXF, Hibernate, Web Container (Tomcat/etc), Concurrency, Multi-threading, DB Transaction Databases: Oracle/SQL Server, JDBC, 4GL/Progress is a plus Performance Tuning: DB query tuning
...run are web-based. 90% of the VPS servers are Linux based and other remaining 10% are Windows based. We need to structure them properly for our websites and systems, which are running on those VPS servers. Ideally we would like to have following configured. 1. Install proper tools and packages for the VPS servers to serve our systems smoothly. 2. Add
Hey I am cleaning up a few servers. Also experimenting with a few admin dashboards and a few other small webs build jobs. Only 1 to 2 hours a week to start. MOST IMPORTANT >>> I need someone who's not a beginner. Most tasks are super quick. There's nothing here I can't do myself so I'm familiar with how long items take to do, I'm just too busy
...format to existing web Application (10% deviation in new/old features 5. Use third party rendering tool for Angular SEO and few more as per requirement document 6. Migrate servers from Heroku to private VPS (For both Angular and Ruby) Currently using Firebase and Heroku respectively Please do not apply if you do not know how a marketplace model works
I am looking for an expert who can enable Nginx cache on my phpfox website. [se connecter pour voir l'URL] we are using nginx server and AWS hosting with a load balancer on 3 servers. whenever we enable Nginx cache it makes website load very fast but also causes some small errors. 1. whenever a user clicks on home it takes on the login page, not on the Dashboard/feed
Produkt sourcing, supplier sourcing , I need bamboo wooden stripe in good quality and a company how make some easy process step (borehole). If you can found them for us it will be great!!
Installing Dspace software on to windows server 2016. You have to use postgresql, tomcat, java, It is easy process but I took an error and couln't install it. My budget is 30$ and task is urgent. After finishing I will release payment.
Secretarial Personal Assistant looking for a Secretarial and virtual assistant , whom will be also administrative , data entry and internet marketer. need They are good in dropshipping site and have know [se connecter pour voir l'URL] n [se connecter pour voir l'URL] , [se connecter pour voir l'URL] have in touch with the services provider supplying wholesale befor...
I am looking to install or modify my existing scripts for Aliexpress and Alibaba look alikes. I have the scripts already installed in my servers but need quite some modifications and maintenance. The scripts have some errors and cannot create subdomains for vendor microwebsites/ minisites. The main Problem is that when you click on any product, it
JAVA, J2EE TOMCAT WEB CONTAINER, SQL, APACHE. Website was moved from amazon to our Dedicated Linux Server in GoDaddy. Need developer to take a look at what's been complete so far and finalize it. Rather short task.
I need a script that can mass create intsances on a website called Google cloud. The website has an api doc which you can refer. Once created, the script will then proceed to squid install the vps so they can become proxies. The script also need to be able to mass delete the instances once done and have an ability to set a time as to when the proxies will be deleted such as 24 hours after the crea...
i have 50GB of data that need to be transferred during the next 6h between 2 dedicated servers! Height internet speed is required