WordPress genius We are looking for a long term relationship for someone who has a clear and in-depth knowledge of WordPress We will supply content, word docs, images, links, gallery, video and banner ads that we need loaded immediately It is extremely important that you can do this within 24 hours In some cases images will need to be re sized We need
Hi, all I am Prudvi Raj I'm a Web Designer I had completed 95% of the website. Now I got struck at Gallery part Can anybody help me out completing the remaining 5%..!! Check out Website - [se connecter pour voir l'URL]
I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. I need gallery app where user can view download and share image. app will have two tab, one will show list of all images and another will show individual image in vertical scroll. i want replica of below app in native android with little better UI. [se connecter pour voir l'URL]
...if not log in. A normal user should be able to see the homepage and users should log in only when required. This point should be completed. 4. Social feeds, image gallery, video gallery are all empty that was used by the previous freelancer. Please show some test data to see if it is working properly. Also, the banner image is not showing. We need
...art gallery or artist website, and the budget is Euro 2500 to 3500. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE VERIFIABLE SAMPLES (AT LEAST 2 or 3) OF YOUR WORK FOR AN ARTIST OR ART GALLERY WEBSITE. PROVIDE LINKS WITH ANY RESPONSE TO THIS PROJECT. HERE ARE SOME SITES I AM LOOKING AT TO CONSIDER THE LAYOUT I WANT NOW: [se connecter pour voir l'URL] https://www
Candle line named “Swish & Flick Wicks”. Harry Potter inspired. Has 15 scents; all different named. Will happily give percent of sales. Attached is a logo for a shop on Diagon Alley.
Hi! We need an image gallery for wordpress that shows up to 20 images at the same time. Let' say main image and below 20 images (not 4 as default) Also we need our customers to upload a file before purchase. We are a printing company. Thanks
The apps aim is to send email to my own gmail account in a single click. Example I am in gallery and I want to email myself few photos. Current steps are select the photos -> Click Share -> Click Gmail -> Compose mail Opens -> Enter you own email address -> Click Send. This has to be changed to -> Select files -> Click Share -> Select the app ->
After migrating to another web hosting service the following features in my wordpress site do not function correctly: 1. Uploading images to images gallery 2. Adding items to custom menu Need help to repair the above.
The Perfect Swish This is a multiple part laboratory study on projectile motion. The first part of the experiment will be conducted outdoors with foam rocket launchers in groups. Another part of the experiment will take place inside during a different double block with projectile launchers hooked to photogates (for precise timing measurements).
...with [se connecter pour voir l'URL] for hotels here hotels are Mecial Aesthetics clinics, offering full range of them. Every clinic registered should have it's own page with infos, doctors, gallery, services... Available appointments. Reserving appointments. System for search to be like [se connecter pour voir l'URL], to offer services of that territory, rating, etc. Fo...
...in: - Integrating REST APIs - Integrating Third-party libraries in apps - Deep linking - Push Notifications Service integration - Accessing mobile hardware such as camera, gallery, microphone, gps, accelerometer, etc through app - Releasing app builds for testing and app store submission - Good understanding of iOS and Android platforms - Effective coding
I recently lost my the high-res copy of my YouTube channels Coat of arms so thought it was time for a rework. The Shields COA is Black/Sable background with a...fun making it :) edit: thought i had added images of the current and a mock up of the changes but they don't seem to show so i'm adding a link to them [se connecter pour voir l'URL]