Prepaid metering systememplois

Filtrer

Mes recherches récentes
Filtrer par :
Budget
à
à
à
Type
Compétences
Langues
    État du travail
    5 prepaid metering system travaux trouvés au tarif de EUR
    Smart parking App 6 jours left

    I would like someone to develop for me an android mobile app to locate vacant car parking space ...car parking space in my facilities where I have fitted wireless parking space sensor which detects occupied and unoccupied parking space with online space booking and online prepaid ,debit and credit card payment [se connecter pour voir l'URL] to [se connecter pour voir l'URL]

    €636 (Avg Bid)
    €636 Offre moyenne
    77 offres

    Our Company is a Prepaid Wallet player specializing in Domestic Money remittance and other digital transactions (like Mobile recharge, Utility payments, AePS, SME loans etc). Need a pitch cum update document explaining where we are currently and what our expansion plans are like.

    €242 (Avg Bid)
    €242 Offre moyenne
    11 offres

    Hello Freelancers, I am searching an expert or any of the above types for a system performance project, measuremets, graphical statitistical respresentations, etc. indly let's discuss if interested. Deadline is 19 January so we have enough time to work on them. Happy Biding :)

    €19 (Avg Bid)
    €19 Offre moyenne
    1 offres

    ...Following are my requirement :- 1. Login/SignUp With Cart 2. Whole Booking System 3. Payment Gateway 4. Property/Hotel Listing System 5. Inventory management System 6. Front - End Changes (As per requirement) 7. Minimum 25% payment for each booking. All the bookings will be prepaid only with an option to pay either 25%, 50% and 100% of the total amount

    €394 (Avg Bid)
    €394 Offre moyenne
    26 offres