I'm a passionate, experienced, entrepreneurial, hands-on professional with 7+ years of experience as a full-stack developer so that looking to cooperate with clients and companies to build strong and long relationships that can both grow each other. I always like to make suggestions that will help the project move as efficiently as possible, because I want my clients to become 100% satisfied with the end result and the time it took to get there.
I'm a fast learner, keeping up to date as new tools emerge in the rapidly evolving programming. I'm a hard worker so that with 7+ years of experience developing websites and web applications for companies in a wide range of programming,
I have the ability to see projects through to completion and propose creative solutions that match customer needs. I love solving problems and tackling new issues, always striving to find the most efficient solutions.
Talking about technical skills, I primarily work with the following development stack:
- Node.js (ES6+, Express.js, Koa.js, Adonis.js, Hapi.js)
- ASP.NET Core web API (C#, Entity Framework Core, .NET Core, IIS)
- Spring Boot web API (Kotlin)
- Python (Django, Flask)
- [login to view URL]
- Mongoose, Sequelize.js
- PHP (Laravel, Codeigniter)
- AWS Lamda, Firebase funtions, Azure funtions
- React.js, React Hooks, Context API, React-Redux, Redux-Saga
- Angular 2+, TypeScript, RxJS
- Vue, Jquery
- Strong HTML, CSS, SCSS, LESS
- BootStrap, Material UI, DevExpress UI, and other 3rd Party UI components.
- Relational: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis, firestore
- Unit Testing: Jest, Jasmine
- Source Control & CI/CD: Git, GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket, Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Travis CI
- Deployment: AWS, GCP, Heroku, Digital Ocean
Always welcome to work with professionals and grow together all over the world!
Work hours and day
Every day 12 hours from Monday to Friday.
Weekends if required.
Phone, Skype, Email, etc.