Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
Business Manager - ASEAN Region (Malaysia and SingaporeDec 2015 - Jan 2017 (1 year)
• Manage the business operations and accounts of the region. • Develop business and profitability. • Processing annual budgets and operating plan. • Attach feasible business areas – segments and countries • Manage staff and entire distribution system. • Logistics movements and supply chain management. • Identifying new markets and placement of products based on diaspora. • Performance analysis and appraisal of staff. • Production indenting and demand planning. • Infrastructure analysis.
Sr. Executive - Key AccountsOct 2013 - Dec 2015 (2 years)
• Drove the team business plans for both regions. • Handled International chains, National chains, Naval Canteens and Government departmental stores. • Expanded the range and depth of Sales. • Budget planning for in-shop merchandizing and branding activities. • Improved the brand wise sales to ensure profit centers meeting business plan.
Professional Business CouncellorJan 2011 - Sep 2013 (2 years)
• Achieve the targets in sales - both total and segment-wise through distribution channel. • Co-ordinate marketing and promotional activities. • Innovatively redesign the schemes to suit the area.
Territory Sales ExecutiveJun 2009 - Dec 2010 (1 year)
• Handling institutional channels – Bars and Premium Outlets. • Co-ordinate KSBC Depot activities. • Handle distributors team for the respective area. • Plan and execute schemes and promotional activities.
Sales OfficerDec 2007 - Jun 2009 (1 year)
• Meet the targets in coffee and out of home segments. • Handle wholesale as well as retail channels in specific SKUs. • Handle the complete ASM area distributors in institutional sales.
Marketing ExecutiveApr 2007 - Nov 2007 (7 months)
• Manage the requirements and affairs of ‘Industrial Customers’ division of Kerala State. • Analyzed the books of accounts to assist the accounts department in reconciling and arriving on balance confirmation and to design collection plan.
MBA2005 - 2007 (2 years)
B.com2000 - 2003 (3 years)
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA87%
Connecté à Facebook
- Téléphone Vérifié
- E-mail vérifié