Experienced, Hands-on technical contributor, Team player and Project Manager . Over 19 years of 99 percentile performance in global R&D and Product Support organizations.
**A. Keys areas of capability:**
1. Project Management : I am very proficient in using MS Project with Project Central
2. Analysis and Design : I have been involved in requirements collection, technical design, documentation of software projects for more than 6 years. UML, RUP.
3. Software Architecture
**B. Specific Skill Sets for individual contribution:**
3. Technologies: Windows .NET, COM+ , ATL, XML, SOAP, ADO, [login to view URL], ASP ASP.NET, Distributed Application for Windows environment, Internet application, Windows desktop applications, Client/Server applications, Windows application localization, UML, COM+ Loosely Coupled Events, ActiveX controls
4. SDKs: MFC SDK, WMI SDK, PCHealth SDK, Internet SDK, Core SDK for COMAdmin functionality, XML SDK, CDO, SOAP Toolkit 2.0
5. Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, Microsoft Visual [login to view URL], Visual C#
6. Databases : SQL Server, Oracle 7.0
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi ( one of the Global Top Ten Engineering Schools) : Master of Computer Technology (Computer Technology)
Bachelor of Engineering
MCP : Visual Basic
MCP: Visual C# and Visual [login to view URL]
MCAD: Working towards completing MCAD
Motion Computing Inc. Jul 04 â€“ till date
Sr. Software Architect / Technical project management
I was responsible for architecting all software needs for the company and to manage the development of the projects with off-shore development agency.
1. Windows XP Embedded system : Architected the requirements for a Windows XP Embedded based thin client.
2. Software architecture for Security products
Gateway Inc. North Sioux City Dec 1998 -Jun 2004
***Business Analyst (2002 Mar present)***
I was responsible for collecting requirements, analyse requirements with respect to the business functions and codify requirements. This involved meeting with potential users in functionally separated groups, sifting through each groups requirement and formulating inter-group requirements, to fit the complex, often parallel processes involved in Product development life cycle, that this application was to address. As part of this activity, I also developed different scenario walkthroughs, modeled process workflows and data.
My responsibility also included defining software design and architecture at a high level, introduce new technology, and propose implementation methodologies. In some cases I also defined detailed functional models for the application.
***Manager System Restoration Development (Jan 2004 present)***
I am managing the day-to-day activities of the System Restoration Development team. This involves prioritizing projects, providing technical guidance to team members and managing project releases.
***Programmer / Analyst (1998 Dec 2002 Feb)***
I joined Gateway as a senior programmer to complete the on-going project on Client/Server application development, to deploy and train users. After I completed that
task, I was responsible for design and implementation of the application as a Web based application. I designed the multi-tier, ASP/COM/SQL Server application model and ported the entire application from a Client/Server application to a Web based application using modern Microsoft Web application technology.
I was also required to assist other teams in providing Software utilities and tools for needs varying from simple scripts to OEM customization of Operating System resources.
***Innovative Ideas Inc. Consulting Company 1997 Nov 1998 Dec***
***Senior Software Developer***
I was working as a software development consultant on behalf of this company. I worked on two short term projects with AutoCad and SquirrelWorks Inc.
***Center for Development of Advanced Computing 1989 Jan 1997 Oct***
***(Deputed from the Department of Electronics Govt. of India)***
***Business Analyst / Project Manager (Mar 1996 Feb 1998)***
I was responsible collecting the requirements and analyzing and designing the Hospital management application. I was also responsible for managing the implementation of the software. I was leading a team of 10 software developer
## Area of Expertise
MS Office VBA programming
.NET WEB Services